JellyPages.com

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Smile by Mckimchiited aka Sarah [Preface]





Hello there, fellow bloggers. It’s been a long time since I last posted on my blog. I used to post articles about talented and funny YouTubers that I’ve seen on the YouTube. But this time, I’m going to post something different, even I did not expect this to come across my mind during my sleep that night. To be honest to you fellow bloggers and readers of my blog, I hesitated, whether should I post about this dream that I dreamt the other day? Or should I not post it? Come to think of it, I think I should…And so I decided to share my story that I experience in my dream that I, dreamt the other day. The dream…. That I can’t possibly forget…
It was 15th of April 2014 Tuesday,
I usually go to bed quite late at night, cz’ I have problems in getting into bed early and start sleeping like the other young adults, well my case sounded like I have insomnia. To be honest, I don’t. I just can’t sleep, and yes, there’s no reason why I can’t. And I don’t know why either. So I  usually spent my before bed-times like listening to calming music, watching YouTube videos on my mobile phone, and sometimes accompany friends who are not sleepy yet. I always thought to myself, why can’t I sleep anyways? Or maybe I think too much during the day, or I’m just worried about everything that is in my life? I know, that’s stupid thoughts. After I’ve done all that silly things that I thought would help me to sleep, it was 3.30 am
I checked my phone top menu again just to make sure if there’s any battery left in the battery bar, it’s going to be empty soon, I thought to myself… So I decided to call it a day and have a shut eye…
And so….immediately I fell into this deam…..


To be continued……



No comments:

Post a Comment